Weekly Lawn Mowing Service
LAWN MOWING SCHEDULE
- You do not need to be present during service.
- Your lawn mowing service will recur once every week until canceled.
- If you have not contacted us during the dormant season, we will automatically switch your lawn mowing service interval to once every other week.
WHAT DOES THIS SERVICE COVER?
- Our weekly lawn mowing service includes evenly mowing 3-6 inches of lawn growth to a seasonally appropriate height.
- Grass clippings will be mulched. If you need bagging service, please contact us for pricing.
LAWN TRIMMING AND EDGING
- Grass growing up against fences, structures, trees and edges of the lawn will be trimmed to give your lawn the professionally manicured look.
- Edging of your front lawn and creating a defined grass border along sidewalks and driveways.
- All residual grass clippings will be cleaned off of your driveway, curb, and other reasonable areas with a commercial blower/broom.
- Comparison photos will be emailed to you after every service.
- We will also include your FREE soil fertility analysis to help diagnose lawn problems.
- For property managers ordering for multiple properties of the same size, simply increase the quantity to the number of properties you are purchasing for.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What's included with this Lawn Mowing service?
Included are mowing your lawn to seasonally appropriate height, trimming grass edges near sidewalks or curbs, blowing grass clippings from sidewalks or driveways, and mulching all clippings. Severely overgrown lawns will result in a revised on-site estimate
How long will it take to mow my lawn?
Small yards are assumed to be under 4,000 square feet and can usually be completed in one hour or less. Medium yards can be anywhere between 5,000 and 20,000 square feet and can be completed in about two hours. Large yards between 20,000 and 45,000 square feet and require up to three hours to complete. Mowing times vary greatly depending on shape and size of your lawn. If there is significant landscaping on the lawn, expect longer service time. For properties that are more than 45,000 square feet, it can range from 4 hours to 8 hours.
What if my lawn is overgrown?
General estimates given for lawn mowing service assume that your lawn has been regularly maintained. We may need to revise your estimate prior service if your lawn has not been mowed for many weeks. Should there be any changes, we will seek you verbal or written approval first before performing service.
What if I also want my lawn weeded, aerated, fertilized, or seeded?
If you want us to weed, aerate, fertilize, or seed your lawn as well, let us know. We will be able to provide you with a detailed quotation for your specific situation.
Will 50K Professional bag my grass clippings and haul away my yard waste?
Bagging grass clippings and hauling yard waste are services that can be arranged for an additional fee.