PEOPLE WITH PASSION. PEOPLE WITH HEART.
Why are we different?
1. We are a professionally ran company. No yelling. No screaming. You will enjoy coming to work. You will be treated with dignity and respect.
2. Absolutely short work-week for a perfect work-life balance, like the tech guys! 4-day and 3-day workweek for everybody!
3. We only use the best equipment money can buy. Your productivity will not be bogged down by broken equipment.
4. You get paid time off every year from December 24th to January 5th. We also operate all year long. Rain or shine. Freezing or heatwave.
5. True upward mobility and real performance based profit sharing. We are lean, mean, but highly paid.
What do we offer?
1. Competitive pay between $2,400/month to $4,000/month depending on your capabilities.
2. Real performance based profit sharing. No games.
3. Full insurance for your protection at work.
4. Free training and continuing education.
5. True upward mobility you can see, feel, and realize.
What are our expectations?
1. You must have a valid driver's license, work permit or social security number, and if offered the opportunity to join us, be able to walk us through your full work and personal history with your résumé and guided by a nationwide background check. A criminal conviction alone will not disqualify you, but lying about it would.
2. You must pass a pre-employment drug test and a pre-employment physical exam simply because we operate heavy machineries.
3. You must always act with care and kindness to other people.
4. You must provide our valued clients only the very best you can provide. This is the only reason why we exist.
5. Ultimately, show up on time, every time, and experience your life changing in a very positive way.
What Do You Want From Life?
This is the driving question of our organization. If you are not interested in this question, please don't join us here. But if your answer is to be more awake, more alive, more conscious, more open, to become more of who you really are rather than of who you have gotten to be, then and only then our organization can become an extraordinary place to be in.
Who Are We?
We are an organization who have sacrificed everything we had when everybody else thought we had already failed. We did what we had to do in spite of what everybody else thought we could do and would do. We have persisted when everybody else quit. We pursued the elusive goals when everybody said it was impossible. We are not geniuses. We are simply a group of ordinary people in process, and most of the time, we're off center and out of kilter; however, when we failed, we tried, we tried some more, and we tried again. Not too long ago, we awoken to our senses, and became fully committed to the evolution of our own lives, committed to our personal consciousness, committed to growing beyond where we found ourselves in, committed to creating an environment where the integrity of personal responsibility is the norm, wherein people are committed to growing beyond their current reality, in a place where we realize our full conscious joy.
What Is Work?
Believe it or not, the work we love to do is to produce the best results we are capable of doing. This is the hard choice we intentionally chose to do. We are 100% committed in anything we do. We do not leave anybody hanging because we care for one another. This difference is one of the largest gap between ourselves and the plethora of other options you may have right now.
How Does This Work Serve Our Lives?
We hire for humility, love, care, and passion. This kind of work affects the lives of every stakeholder in a truly positive way. It gives the meaning to what we do day in and out. Positive work energy is the business that becomes the means to which all of us get what we want.